Arp Police Department Mission Statement
The members of the Arp Police Department are committed to providing professional, quality police service to the City of Arp. We take the responsibility to maintain order, protect life and property, and to improve the quality of life for all Arp Citizens, members of the community, and visitors. Our objective is to maintain a safe and secure environment for all by interacting with the community, emphasizing the control and prevention of crime, and providing fair, impartial, efficient service to the public. By maintaining order, protecting all constitutional freedoms and enforcing the law impartially, we will serve the City of Arp and tirelessly strive to accomplish our mission.
It is the vision of the Arp Police Department to provide within the City of Arp a lawful environment where all persons can perform their daily routine at anytime free from the fear of any type of harassment, injury, or victimization from the criminal activities of any person or entity.
To demonstrate out commitment to our profession and to the public, the members of the Arp Police Department subscribe to the following values:
- We are committed to delivering quality police service by recognizing the importance of training, personal effort, teamwork, modern equipment, dedication to duty, and strong professional standards.Fairness
- Impartial decisions and policies are the foundation of our interactions. We are consistent in our treatment of all persons. Our actions are tempered with reason and equity.Integrity
- We are dedicated to maintaining the highest moral standards by embracing the principles of honesty, trust, and courage.Respect
- We recognize the value of our unique cultural diversity and treat the people with kindness, tolerance, and dignity. We protect the rights, liberties, and freedoms as guaranteed by constitution of the United States.
The primary responsibilities of the Arp Police Department are:
- Prevention of crime
- Protection of live and property
- Suppression of criminal activity
- Apprehension and prosecution of offenders
- Regulation of noncriminal conduct
- Preservation of public peace